Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Some New Arrivals

Popping on a few shots of the merchandise that came in recently...excuse the poor quality of the pictures - they were all snapped on my iphone. All these items are available in both Tampa and Fredericksburg...oh, that is so fun to say!!! :)

The Flower Pins that are so fun pinned to shirts, pashminas, scarves...

...or even pillows!


Speaking of Pillows...Our linen and flower pillows are so adorable!! We also have some solid olive green and burnt orange ones that I could not get to photograph right.

But someone whose does photograph like a natural would be...


I am sure she is going to LOVE being featured as a model on the JGT blog...but, (cue runway model announcer) here is Pat wearing a lovely lightweight cardigan wrap in Mocha and one of our gorgeous multi - strand pearl necklaces. Delightful Pat, Absolutely Delightful!!

If only we had an actual runway.

Miss Tulip wanted to get in on the modeling by posing with the fringed scarf and cardigan wrap.

Additional colors of the fringed scarves (sorry for the plastic wrap still on them!! Just wanted to show all the colors available)


Below are the remaining colors of the fringed scarf that we have in Tampa.


The Ame & Lulu bags - perfect for weekend getaways packed up with our wraps and scarves!


And lastly, we are loving these red flower napkin rings. Would make a great table setting for both Thanksgiving and Christmas! Or buy a pack or two as gifts!!

There is really so much more but I am pretty sure I lost most of my audience when the runway announcer was cue'ed so I'll post more pictures at a later date!







1 comment:

  1. Hey Kathryn, it's Tina here in TX...do yall have a store in Fburg, TX now? I randomly get on your blog every once in awhile to see pics and look at little projects you are doing here and there! My husband and I love Fburg and find ourselves there, at random times, to drink wine and shop, so let me know where I can find ya! Hope you are doing well!!!
    - Tina (Distel) Chessher

    ReplyDelete