Thursday, September 22, 2011

Just Great ROAD TRIP!!!

I'M OFF....well, just not yet, but, in the morning...so, I'M almost OFF! Car is serviced, packed up, (soon to be) gassed up and ready! It is stuffed to the brim with the smaller items I can carry up with the monster truck coming up in a few weeks with the larger merchandise. I'm kicking off this great big adventure tomorrow morning at 6 am and making a little road trip out of it. First things first I have a JUST GREAT 1st BIRTHDAY party to attend in Nashville! We are celebrating sweet George's birthday this Saturday and I am overjoyed to be able to attend his party! His original party was supposed to be a few weeks ago but had to be cancelled due to a bug. His party was rescheduled for this weekend right at the same time that we came up with this idea of the pop-up. LOVE how things work out like that! So, now I get to spend time with all my little lovies (and their parents!) and I am a content girl! I'll be back on the road heading to Fredericksburg on Monday. Once I am up there and get settled in (as much as a girl can while staying with a gracious sister and brother in law who have two crazy labs and two adorable tots) I will get back to updating the blog with my progress. In the meantime, please keep me in your thoughts and prayers these next few days as I am cruising the highway. I've enjoyed hearing back that I have some faithful followers to this blog which makes my day! I look forward to getting some more as I pop-up in a new city!!

Need Art? Will Travel....

Meet my front seat passenger - my closet.

After note:

I wrote this blog before learning I had a lovely *little* (we hope) leak in my car. The 2 inches of water on my passenger side floor courtesy of the torrential rains this afternoon brought this "water feature" to my attention. As I type we have a fan blowing on my car floor drying up water. I am hoping there is no additional rain in my forecast for the next few days until I am able to get my car back into a service center. While I like to sleep with my rain setting on my sleep machine I don't think I would enjoy driving 800+ miles with an actual rain setting in my car!!



No comments:

Post a Comment