Monday, June 20, 2011

Just a Splash of Coral

Last Friday was the debut of Kathryn's Extreme Makeover Furniture Edition. I am still working on one piece but do have the other complete. Below is the BEFORE picture of a wicker end table we had in the showroom. Its a fun little table but lacking a bit of pizzazz.



Enter Pizzazz (in the form of a great Coral spray paint):



Behold the finished product:



Back at the showroom:



It's so fun to see what a difference a little pop of color will do for something! Or, in the case of my next project - a major BLAST of color. It's a little more involved then just spraying it with some color but as soon as I am done I will upload the pictures. Lastly, remember how I said maybe I was doing this to beat the summer heat? Well, as you may of noticed I was painting outside in those pictures. Didn't really think that one through...but, on the bright side (unintentional pun, but I'll take it!) I did lose about 4 lbs of water weight so I will take it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment