Saturday, October 22, 2011

Welcome to my home....er - I mean, store...



Hi! Remember me? I promised I would be better about blogging - well, I am still working on that...among some other things. Have you heard?? Our pop-up is officially in business! I am so happy to say our doors are open - so, please - join me on a "tour" of our new place!


Come on in and take a look around...



We are blown away at how perfect all our items went into each room. This truly was meant to be!


Our "dining room" off the living room was a perfect place to showcase both our fabulous game table (shown with top on) and....



...gorgeous daybed. You know - just in case you get a little tired after playing a rousing game of Poker (or in my case, Hearts).



If that game is a real doozie we've got a KING sized bed to rest on. But please remove our pretty white Matelasse bedding first!

Speaking of resting...


so hard to find good help around here. Always lounging on the job...She acts like she owns the company or something....

Back to the tour...


Can you believe that this transformation took place so fast? It's truly amazing!



We even have an entire room dedicated to our smaller gift items and accessories!



These scarves have become such a hit with the weather cooling off!



Recognize the dresser? It made the trip too! Currently housing our scarf and tunic inventory not displayed.


Hope you liked the photo tour of our new pop up store! And, if you're new to the blog we hope you will "like" us on HERE too!









No comments:

Post a Comment