Monday, October 10, 2011

Another Chair Rehab

These two chairs have been a labor of love! I picked these up this summer and took my time on them wanting to make them perfect. It took a lot of sanding, priming, painting, drying and repeat a few times. We had them re-upholstered with a fabulous fabric I found that I thought would be the perfect fit. Needless to say, they came out looking EXACTLY how I had hoped they would. They are going to be a great addition to any room!

Before - blah.


Cheap trim removed and sanded all the original paint off.



Remember the "drying rack"?


All complete! (Sorry - not the best picture for the 'After' shot!) What you can't see is that the chair also has the back upholstered too - so the chair as a personality from both front and back views!



I've found a new chair that is my next daunting labor of love project that I am slowly starting. And, by slowly starting I mean pulling off the original fabric which was hideous. Which I then realized I forgot to take a 'before' picture! Agh! I kept the fabric so you can use your imagination to what it looked like. Can't promise that it will be complete any time soon due to this other "small project" we've got going at the moment! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment