Wednesday, July 27, 2011

THE chair I am obsessing over

Since I carried on and on about the AHHHHH-mazing chair so much I had to attach a few before and after pictures. I loved the color I used so much (Rustoleum brand spray paint; Rosemary color) that I started painting one of my dining room chairs the same color. Ehhh - didn't look as good but on the flip side I now have one more project to look forward to since I now have a half painted chair with no cushion in my dining room! I'm now thinking coral....hmmmm....OK - but back to this fabulous new chair sitting completed and ready to be bought in the showroom! Below are a couple BEFORE's:
A little worn and ratty. It also had that lovely attic musk. I really can't make too much fun of the piece primarily because it appears that I was a bit lazy in taking the before pictures and couldn't be bothered to remove the large cooler or extemeley dirty paint bucket from under the chair. Let's all pretend the before pictures were taken at the "before house" (ie not ours!)!! And now onto the AFTER's:

How much better does it look???? We found this fabric at a place here in Tampa and decided that we had to have it. Didn't know exactly for what but we knew we would make it work. Since no one in this family is a seamstress we had the pillow done professionally which makes it look 1000x's better. Are y'all in love with it as much as we are? I hope so!

Ok, I'm off - I need to go figure out what to do with my half painted dining room chair...


No comments:

Post a Comment