Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Dear Santa...

It's that time of year again!!! Ok, maybe not quite yet - but almost! And, I will now officially start talking about all our just great gifts we have for the Holiday season since Halloween is officially over. I cringe at the site of Christmas decorations up in stores prior to Halloween but now that I am officially in retail (pop-up retail, that is!) I can understand it! So, with that being said - wow! do we have some wonderful items in both locations. Anything from smaller hostess gifts to gifts to yourself (ie a new lovely piece to sit and relax on after a hards day of work - even better if it was a custom upholstered Glider by Four Seasons!). Now, me personally - I have a problem buying for others and not getting a little something for myself while at it. That whole mantra "its better to give than to receive" is just phooey to me! People just say that so someone else will feel that joy of giving - by giving them a gift! It's way better to receive...which is why we are offering Wish Lists at both locations!

Yay!!! I can hear the collective cheers and gasps right now! As well as the husbands resigned sighs. So, lets make the gift giving easy this year (and maybe it will be better to give!) and come into either the Tampa or Fredericksburg location and write up your Holiday Wish List! We'll have it all nice and organized so your loved ones will just need to come in (or call/email/text/carrier pigeon) and pay for it. And, did you know - we take credit cards now?? That is our gift to you! Its the gift that keeps giving...in the form of rewards points....

Happy Shopping!





No comments:

Post a Comment